Ethical Hacker Certification Details CEH Version 10
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
About the Exam
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
The Most Comprehensive Ethical Hacking Course in the World
This is the worlds most advanced certified ethical hacking course with 20 of the most current security domains any individual will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 20 comprehensive modules, the course covers 340 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
About the Program
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
As “a picture tells a thousand words”, our developers have all this and more for you in over 1685 graphically rich, specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which will be presented to you in a 5 day hands on class by our Certified EC-Council Instructor.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
What is New in CEH Version 10 Course
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
Who Is It For?
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
In order to be eligible to attempt EC-Council CEH, certification examination, candidate may opt to:
Attend Official Training:
Attempt Exam without Official Training:
In order to be considered for the EC-Council CEH exam without attending official training, candidate must have at least two years of information security related experience
Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
C|EH Practical is a six-hour, rigorous exam that requires you to demonstrate the application of ethical hacking techniques such as threat vector identification, network scanning, OS detection, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, web app hacking, etc. to solve a security audit challenge.
This is the next step after you have attained the highly acclaimed Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
Professionals that possess the C|EH credential will be able to sit for exam that will test them to their limits in unearthing vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks.
You will be given limited time, just like in the real world. The exam was developed by a panel of experienced SMEs and includes 20 real-life scenarios with questions designed to validate essential skills required in the ethical hacking domains as outlined in the C|EH program.
It is not a simulated exam but rather, it mimics a real corporate network through the use of live virtual machines, networks, and applications, designed to test your skills. You will be presented with scenarios and will be asked to demonstrate the application of the knowledge acquired in the C|EH course to find solutions to real-life challenges.
CEH (Practical) Credential Holders Are Proven To Be Able To:
- Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems etc.
About the Exam
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
- Number of Practical Challenges: 20
- Duration: 6 hours
- Availability: Aspen – iLabs
- Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range
- Passing Score: 70%